NEW COURSES FOR 2018
- This event has passed.
Mindfulness Taster Session – Brook Street Chapel, Knutsford
September 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm£10
MINDFULNESS TASTER – ON BEHALF OF THE UK SEPSIS TRUST
Cost £10.00 all proceeds to UK Sepsis Trust includes light refreshment
At this mindfulness taster session you will experience a full introduction to Mindfulness explaining what is Mindfulness, demonstrating how mindfulness strategies can change your life and improve your overall well-being.
You will learn how Mindfulness can:
● Reduce your stress levels
● Help you feel calmer and more focused
● Improve your emotional regulation and emotional resilience
● Help you to live life in the present appreciating every moment in your life
● Improve your overall well-being and happiness
Sheila French (EdD) is our Mindfulness Trainer for this event. She has developed a Mindfulness course to fit into your busy everyday life. She is the founder of Train My Mind and has a Postgraduate Diploma in Mindfulness from Aberdeen University, she is a fully qualified teacher trainer in Mindfulness . She is also a Dr. of Education and has over 20 years of teaching and training experience.
To find out more contact us via our enquiry form